Tired of trading in your vehicle and getting the bear minimum of what your vehicle is worth? This easy 5 step process will let you earn the extra money you deserve!
Selling your car on auction has never been easier.
Let our professional staff at City Wheels auction house guide you through this easy, hassle free process.
To sell you car on auction you need to have the following documentation:
- Settlement letter from the bank financing your vehicle
- If vehicle is not under finance anymore, proof of full payment will be needed
- If vehicle was bought cash. An invoice will be required from where the vehicle was purchased
- For vehicles paid in full, Nates document will be required
- ID book (Drivers licence is NOT accepted)
- A R 300 book in fee (non refundable)
- No further charges are levied for future auctions for this vehicle
- R 500 admin fee will be deducted from the sellers selling price (on sale of car)
- Proof of residence
- Water and electricity bill
We also specialise in fleet vehicles. Please feel free to contact Wouter Vosloo on the following details:
Cell: 083 324 6193
Tel: 012 335 1783
For any queries or questions